What is the training camp?
- It’s been a few years, but after much ear-bending by a few clients, for 2020 we are going to have another Sportstest Spring training camp in Spain. The focus is to get some good spring miles on the bike (maybe the odd run for the triathletes amongst you) in warmer weather; on great roads; with brilliant company.
When is it?
- Arrive Saturday March 28th (for a gentle afternoon ride – leg flush and bike shake down), depart Saturday 4th April. [Should you wish to attend for a shorter time period this may be possible if arranged in advance].
Where are we going?
- We are staying in the Murcia area of Spain, and training on the roads used by Val Verde (I’ve been reliably informed he has been known to join some of the groups in the area when he wants some company and a lighter training day).
- You will need to fly into the Region Murcia International Airport (RMU) or get yourself to the correct area. Transfers can be arranged from Alicante, but will incur an additional cost. From there you will be collected and taken to the Roda Beach and Golf resort, just a short distance of 20 mins away, where we will be staying for the week.
- Accommodation will be on the resort. You will be sharing an apartment, villa or townhouse with a small number of other guests on the camp. We will try to keep groups together where requested. Each property will have a shared living space, including a food preparation area, and free wifi!
- Breakfast and dinner will be served in a local restaurant, apart from the final evening, where we will look to have a meal out.
How to book?
We need a non-refundable (but transferable) deposit of £450 to secure your place. The final balance will be due 4 weeks before the camp.
What is the price?
So here’s the honest truth…the more riders we have, the cheaper it becomes!
- If we only get 8 riders, the cost per head will be 900
- 9 to 15 riders and the price falls to 750
- 16 or more of you, and the price will be 700
ALL ATHLETES PAY THE SAME PRICE, DEPENDING ON FINAL NUMBERS!
What does the price include?
- Airport transfers in Spain; accommodation; supported rides with guides on the road and back-up vehicles; breakfast and evening meal.
- All you will need to pay is: flight costs to RMU; bike hire (if you don’t want to bring your own); beverages with evening meals; insurance, and meal on the final evening.
Any questions, or want to book, please get in touch ASAP
Sportstest Training Camp In Spain
It’s been a few years, but after much ear-bending by a few clients, for 2020 we are going to have another Sportstest Spring training camp in Spain. The focus is to get some good spring miles on the bike (maybe the odd run for the triathletes amongst you) in warmer weather; on great roads; with brilliant company.